Friday, April 11, 2008

Tommy's first photo shoot

Last Saturday, we took Tommy in for his 4 month pictures. He was such a trooper! We got some great ones and I got them emailed to me so I could download and post them, so here they are! I still need to put up our pics from Nashville so hopefully I'll get to that this weekend.

He had his 4 month check up last week at the doc. 4 more shots...yuck! But he only cried for a few seconds. It made for a rough night or two but he recovered quickly and is back to sleeping through the night for the most part. He weighed in at 16 pounds 9 ounces and he has dropped from the 90th percentile in weight down to the
80th, so he is definitely slowing down but still "not hurting" as the doctor says!

I am counting down the days till summer...30 school days left. Daycare is still going well, Tommy really likes it there so that does wonders for my peace of mind. It is hard only seeing him a couple hours a day but we are all doing well with it.

I'll get the Nashville pictures up soon. He loved meeting his cousins and seeing his aunts and uncles. We are looking forward to more trips up there this summer!! In the meantime, enjoy these pics!




No comments: