Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another trip to Nashville!

We just got back last weekend from an awesome trip to Nashville. The 4th of July is always a big holiday for the Bauchieros so we went up there to spend it at the lakehouse. There were 10 adults and 5 kids all in the same house so it was busy but lots of fun! Unfortunately I never got Tommy into his "All American Baby" overalls for a picture. But I did manage to get a few pics of him with his cousins, and you can see this is baby Corinna's premiere on the blog! We also took Tommy on his first boat ride. You can see he wasn't a huge fan of the life jacket at first but he got used to it.








































The highlight of the trip was that Tommy finally got to meet his uncle Ryan!!! My Ryan surprised me for my 30th birthday with arranging for him, my brother Ryan and parents to come in town and he also put together an amazing surprise 30th birthday party for me the last Saturday we were there. He knew that the thing I wanted the most was for Tommy to meet his uncle and Tommy was a huge fan of him and especially his beard. The visit could not have been better!






























As soon as we returned home, we moved! It was a chaotic few days but thanks to all the hard work of our incredible friends here, we got everything moved and settled.


I am now a short 5 minute drive to work which means about 10 minutes in the car during the day for Tommy instead of an hour and a half. We are closer to almost all of our friends, and much closer to all the great places to go, including the beach. We couldn't be happier about our location and the house we found is fabulous!


Now we turn around on Thursday and head out to Northern California to see our friends that have been in Japan for 2 years. They have a daughter 5 days older than Tommy so we can't wait for the kids to meet! Then we are staying to see Tommy's godmother Carissa for a few days.

On a different note, Tommy has cut his front 2 bottom teeth at the same time. He is currently weighing in at 21 and a half pounds! He is also crawling now so that may help him slim down a little but who knows?! Time to babyproof the house I suppose.

Sorry for the delay on the update but as you can see we are staying pretty busy. I'm sure I'll have plenty more pictures to post once we get back from Cali!

No comments: