Sunday, March 1, 2009

More pics

Here are some more pics of Tommy over the last couple days. I can't resist bath tub pictures, so there are a few for you! He is really starting to get some hair so you can see my attempt at a mohawk. He is up to 10 teeth now, 6 on top and 4 on bottom so I tried to get a pic where he is showing them off! He still has his beautiful blue eyes, although they look like they are getting some green in them sometimes. I SWEAR he is starting to slim down a little, but I caught this great picture of his double chin and had to post. When he looks at you normally you can't see it but it is definitely still hiding there.

Yesterday we went and visited Tommy's Gigi and had a great time! I haven't gotten pics of the 2 of them since about last March so they are well overdue. He thoroughly entertained her with his antics! He always brings a smile to everyone's face at Gigi's place.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! He has changed so much. I can't wait to see him!

Abby said...

he is so handsome!!! and starting to look less like a baby and more like a little man! his vocabulary is about 100 words more than ellie's. :-) please send our love to ryan and tommy! -the stewarts

Katie said...

Happy day after your bday, Ryan. Did Tommy get you anything special?
Katie