Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun in May

As long as I was posting, I wanted to include these! We had an unbelievable garden of irises in our new backyard this spring so I tried to do a photo shoot with Tommy in front of them. Of course getting him to pose or stay still for that matter is a challenge, but here are a couple cute ones! Below those, you can see a couple pictures with Gram and Uncle Ryan. We had my parents in town the first weekend in May and my brother made a surprise appearance (well, a surprise to my parents anyway) on Sunday for a short visit after a reunion at Southern Illinois with his college friends. Tommy has always loved Uncle Ryan and his facial hair but he was a little more tentative this time. Of course now that Ryan has left, Tommy looks at his picture and says Ryan and smiles but when he was here, we could hardly get him to give him a hug! It was a great bonus since we rarely get to see him.




No comments: