Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pics of Callie



So I was just going to add a couple of these to my post below, but then I got the CD from my friend Julie and decided to make these a separate post because there were so many I loved! Julie, my friend from Jax, met me in Atlanta this summer and she took some pics of Callie. As you can see, she did an amazing job (although I like to give some of the credit to Callie for being so cute!). So enjoy viewing some pics of our gal! We took her in for her 4 month check up last week and she is about 14 1/2 pounds, putting her between the 50th-75th percentile. What??!! Tommy has never been below the 90th percentile for weight, so she is just our little peanut. Hard to believe, but its true. She definitely has some rolls and a double chin but she is falling short of where big brother was at this point. We are so grateful for her health and happiness. Enjoy the pics!








No comments: