Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My first Halloween!

So I am really writing this blog in January, but I haven't put up a post for so long that I am going to pretend that I am doing it at the actual times!!! For Halloween, we went up to Nashville so Tommy the monkey could have Halloween with his cousins, and because I had my job interview at Brentwood Academy that day. Our friends Patrick and Kristen and their son Gilbert who is only about 2 months older than Tommy (and about 8 pounds lighter!) were in town as well. This was Tommy and Gilbert's first meeting and we had been anticipating it for months...probably ever since we figured out we were both pregnant at the same time. Anyway, we started Halloween off at Gigi's where all the kids went to visit and then we trick or treated around Dan and Jessie's neighborhood. It was a bit uneventful for a 10 month old but we all had a blast. Here is a key for you: Gilbert=zebra, Corinna=bumblebee, Carter=Prince Charming, Catherine=Sleeping Beauty and Drew=the other monkey. Enjoy the pics!!!




No comments: