Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tommy's first ski trip

Last week we got to take Tommy on his first ski trip ever and he is a pro! He had one day in daddy ski school, 2 days in the real thing, and then 3 days on the slopes with me, Ryan, Nana and Pops. He is a natural and LOVED every minute of it. Here are some pics and video of the trip. You'll notice in the video of Tommy on Candyland, he was paired with a girl named Julia, who had no interest at all in going through the course, but rather just glided down the side, according to her own plan. I crack up every time I watch it!

We left Callie with my mom, which was tough for me, but she did great. My mom captured some great pics of her at home, so I posted those, too. We are so blessed to have the opportunity to get out to Deer Valley...it is a piece of pure heaven!
















No comments: