Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easter 2012











I think my favorite part about Easter this year must have been the matching outfits for the kids. Thanks to awesome hand me downs from Aunt Jessie and Uncle Dan, Tommy had some rockin' seersucker madras shorts and Callie had a little bubble outfit that matched. For some reason I am loving when I can do this with the kids, like the matching Christmas PJs. Not that I am some crazy mom who will do it all the time but once or twice a year is so sweet! Anyway, Easter was a great day. We actually got a seat at church, which was a plus having all 4 of us, then we spent a great day at Nana and Pops house. Tommy, of course, loved the Easter egg hunt, and you can see that all Callie really cared about was opening the eggs and putting them in her mouth. It was even warm enough for the kids to get in the jacuzzi to sport their new matching cousin swimsuits from Nana and Pops (no pics of that though...how did I miss that photo op?)




 And here is Callie taking apart the Easter baskets. Awesome double chin shots. She couldn't have cared less about what the Easter Bunny brought...she just wanted the grass.

No comments: